I did it! I am the new office manager at the Springhust branch. We're right next door to Walgreens, near Red Robin and across the street from Northeast Christian church.
It was a hard fought battle to sell myself, interview well, and earn the confidence of my new manager and my current district boss. Everyone I tell says they are so proud of me - and honestly, I'm proud of myself. I never thought I would end up staying in banking, but look at me now. The world of finance is my oyster...
Stop in and see me after the first of November.
Edit: ideal to read this with the FOIA drive open to access each ring video referenced as you go. Other recommended research/ reading: The Commonwealth's Statement of the Case June 2022 pg 14, and Evan Brent's trial 2 testimony. I am now CERTAIN Karen broke her taillight pulling into John's garage when she arrived home from FV. Here's why: The first time we see it broken (to my eye!) is in the FOIA Ring Doorbell cam - we see Karen backing out at 5:07am. As Boozey Beauty pointed out, the angle in which she's backing out is odd. The beginning of the FOIA footage shows the SUV backing out and if you move the banner showing the play/ pause buttons, I think you'll see it. Watch the first 3 seconds, if you haven't already. I watched in .25 speed and paused each second. FOIA file ID 1643450878000. The TL doesn’t look “right” as it passes the illuminated vertical frame of the garage door on the left of the screen. Look at shape, not color. It’s better on video, bu...
Comments