Skip to main content

supersize me

God, I miss a lot of things about not being pregnant.

Like fitting into all of my pants, for instance.

Pardon me, but I'm feeling a little sensitive about my appearance. I found out that during the four weeks between my first two OB-gyno appointments... I've already gained a whopping five pounds.

Apparently, it's all in my middle. And I just don't mean my front-middle.

(You could land a jet plane on my ass.)

But, it's worth it -- because I'm making my own version of one of these:



Secretly, I hope my own little one turns out exactly like my niece. I mean, my little one has a lot of competition. Carley is the yinspice to my yang.

And sometimes, when we're at outdoor wedding receptions and she is watching the bride and groom dance their first dance as husband and wife, magic happens:

(this photo = lovesssssssspice)

So, come on, little baby-in-my-belly.

Turn out cute.

Or I will sell you on the black market and use the money to get liposuction.

*p.s. Mommy's kidding. She sometimes posts very funny, yet very unnecessary things. Usually, on Thursdays. When you get here, you definitely won't be reading Mommy's blog on Thursdays.*

Comments

Unknown said…
Your niece is adorable! I bet your little one will be turning out just as cute and you'll be having all those wonderful mommy and baby time!!

But you are right... babyspice does not need to read your posts on Thursdays... I was so glad to see you weren't getting rid of them though! Keep bringing on TMI Thursdays! Woohoo!
Natalie Murphy said…
Lmao. You're cute. Way cute.

Iloveyouspice.
Christine Danek said…
Your niece is super cute. Ahh pregos as I used to call it. DOn't worry about the weight gain it's all for a super cute little baby. I do know how you feel. The weight does come off don't worry. :)
~*~Lilly~*~ said…
Oh love, you will be completely fantabulous no matter what sorta baby weight you put on! Just remember you can blame it ALL on baby bean.

I have always wondered, when i do decided to stock my candy factory baby maker with a little nugget of caramel...can i just stick it back in if it comes out a boy until it's little wang falls off & suddenly makes it into a girl? lol Just kidding - but seriously can I? I hear horror stories of boys pissing on momma! Ewwwww.
Anonymous said…
Lily -- pee is the easy part. When they're three and still not potty trained it when the real grossarama comes to town.

Amb -- hope things are going well (other than your enormous ass) and that your little one remains forever cute!
Vicki Rocho said…
Congrats on the baby brewing! Your niece is such a cutie, those kind of genes run in families, so get ready to have the most adorable baby in the history of ever!
Ashley Stone said…
enjoy it, it's the one time in your life when gaining weight isn't a bad thing!!! And I'm sure your lil bundle will be adorable!
Moll said…
How could your potato not be adorable?
Melissa Hurst said…
Now you know your baby is gonna be cutespice. She has got to be like her mama;)

And seriously, don't worry about all that weight. Just think it's for the baby and it WILL come off.

Popular posts from this blog

Jud Was Right: Karen DID NOT damage her Lexus on the Traverse - A Garage Story

Edit: ideal to read this with the FOIA drive open to access each ring video referenced as you go. Other recommended research/ reading: The Commonwealth's Statement of the Case June 2022 pg 14, and Evan Brent's trial 2 testimony. I am now CERTAIN Karen broke her taillight pulling into John's garage when she arrived home from FV. Here's why: The first time we see it broken (to my eye!) is  in the FOIA Ring Doorbell cam - we see Karen backing out at 5:07am. As Boozey Beauty pointed out, the angle in which she's backing out is odd. The beginning of the FOIA footage shows the SUV backing out and if you move the banner showing the play/ pause buttons, I think you'll see it. Watch the first 3 seconds, if you haven't already. I watched in .25 speed and paused each second. FOIA file ID 1643450878000. The TL doesn’t look “right” as it passes the illuminated vertical frame of the garage door on the left of the screen. Look at shape, not color. It’s better on video, bu...

Last Call: John O'Keefe's Journey from Waterfall to Fairview (12:11:09am - 12:21:09)

I tend to bury the lead, so let me say this up front: I won't get to any of it in this post, but by 12:24:22am on January 29, 2022, John O'Keefe had arrived at 34 Fairview, gone into the house, been incapacitated, and had been dragged down the two short flights of stairs down to the basement, and up the stairs to and through the bulkhead door.  Yes. All of this happened by 12:24:22am. And here's how I started my research this week to figure it out: When I decided to look at timeline, I didn't think I'd spend all my free time in an entire DAY focusing on the short time frame of 12:11am - 12:21:09. I wanted to go "back to the start" (shoutout to Coldplay!) and figure out what the time discrepancy was really all about. I started with steps: Hyde (report) 12:11:09 - 12:21:09 170 steps 326 feet Guarino (testimony) 12:11:09 – 12:21:05 170 steps 326 feet Whiffin (report) ...

fetal friday?

I know that I left everyone hanging yesterday. You know, when I went to pee on that stick. (That was mean of me. Not the peeing, but the leaving hanging.) Well, I think the big reveal is best expressed in letter form. Deep breath. Here goes. dear unborn baby daughter son or daughter, I take it back. I take back everything I said about not wanting kids. I was just scaredspice, and the slightest bit selfish, and maybe I had a giant fear of commitment. But, three positive test results in the last eighteen hours seem to say that you actually are in there, getting all comfy. I guess you'll probably be here in mid-December. I never thought about having a Christmas baby. (You've really put a wrench in my whole taking-maternity-leave-during-the-NCAA-tournament plan, but that's okay. At least it's basketball season. Don't tell Daddy yet, but you are going to cheer for the Indiana Hoosiers.) Speaking of Daddy, I take back all the mean things I've ever sa...