Skip to main content

Casual Sex: Paul the Pisser


Flirted with my best friends neighbor while we sat on my best friends porch. He'd been out on his own porch drinking and came over to join us. 

Of course, I ended up going home with him. I'd planned to stay at my best friends house, so sleeping over one house away seemed like an easy yes, please. It was my daughters weekend to be with her dad, so I had no responsibilities holding me back, and the weekend spread out in front of me with wide open abandon.

Paul had a good job in insurance and seemed to be a permanent bachelor who enjoyed the same things I did: drinking and sports. 

His home was immaculate. A cleaning lady came to ensure everything was just so, and he had his collared shirts professionally pressed and hung. 

We drank our faces off before we started kissing near the pool table. Paul seemed to want to lay me down on it, but also expressed concerned that we might destroy the delicate felt. 

Up to bed we went, where orgasms shot through us, though dulled by all the alcohol and perhaps the unfamiliarity with one another, at least for me. 

We passed out into hard sleep, until I woke, thuds of water soaking me. Had I been dreaming of a rain storm?

Nope.

There was Paul, on his side of the bed, standing stark naked with his junk in his hand.

He must have been the one dreaming. As if he were in front of a toilet, Paul was pissing right onto his bed, and the droplets were ricocheting from the bed and spraying me slightly,

After, he was mildly apologetic as he handed me a towel. 

We spent the rest of the night in a guest room, too drunk to shower off the urine. 

I put on my clothes in the morning, enjoyed french press coffee with him, browsed through his bookshelf, borrowed ibuprofen, and did the walk of shame back to my friends house next door, still covered in Paul piss. 


Comments

Emilie said…
This is horrifying lol

Popular posts from this blog

fetal friday?

I know that I left everyone hanging yesterday. You know, when I went to pee on that stick. (That was mean of me. Not the peeing, but the leaving hanging.) Well, I think the big reveal is best expressed in letter form. Deep breath. Here goes. dear unborn baby daughter son or daughter, I take it back. I take back everything I said about not wanting kids. I was just scaredspice, and the slightest bit selfish, and maybe I had a giant fear of commitment. But, three positive test results in the last eighteen hours seem to say that you actually are in there, getting all comfy. I guess you'll probably be here in mid-December. I never thought about having a Christmas baby. (You've really put a wrench in my whole taking-maternity-leave-during-the-NCAA-tournament plan, but that's okay. At least it's basketball season. Don't tell Daddy yet, but you are going to cheer for the Indiana Hoosiers.) Speaking of Daddy, I take back all the mean things I've ever sa...

Last Call: John O'Keefe's Journey from Waterfall to Fairview (12:11:09am - 12:21:09)

I tend to bury the lead, so let me say this up front: I won't get to any of it in this post, but by 12:24:22am on January 29, 2022, John O'Keefe had arrived at 34 Fairview, gone into the house, been incapacitated, and had been dragged down the two short flights of stairs down to the basement, and up the stairs to and through the bulkhead door.  Yes. All of this happened by 12:24:22am. And here's how I started my research this week to figure it out: When I decided to look at timeline, I didn't think I'd spend all my free time in an entire DAY focusing on the short time frame of 12:11am - 12:21:09. I wanted to go "back to the start" (shoutout to Coldplay!) and figure out what the time discrepancy was really all about. I started with steps: Hyde (report) 12:11:09 - 12:21:09 170 steps 326 feet Guarino (testimony) 12:11:09 – 12:21:05 170 steps 326 feet Whiffin (report) ...

a little ashamed

I've been feeling a little guilty lately. I think I'm sort of obsessed with my own blog. Seriously, I adore coming home for lunch in the middle of my workday. My plan is always to sit down and write. It's the perfect time to work. There are no distractions (other than the hungry rumble in my tummy) or reasons that I shouldn't be able to churn out a good amount of words before I head back to the world of checking account deposits and cash-in tickets. However, I find that when I come home for lunch, all I want to do is blog. My reader is full as a good girl's Christmas stocking, and then there's my own post -- just waiting to be written. Something alarmingly witty, for sure. Something that will generate the multiple comments I will hungrily read from my cell phone when I sneak out for a cigarette break at 4:00. So, I avoid the writing -- you know, of the fiction variety. I sit here, instead watching the text fill the blank screen of a New Po...